Terms & Conditions
This website, www.lz-e.hk
, is operated by LanZheng Electronics Ltd
. (referred to as "we", "our" or "us"). These terms will apply to all purchasers (referred to as "you" or "your") who purchase product(s) from our website. Whether you are ordering online or by calling please read this document carefully and print it off or download it before placing your order. We may change these terms from time to time. Please check them before you make a new purchase.
Payment and Prices
1. You can pay for your order by Visa, MasterCard, EPS or cash in our showroom or website.
2. Due to fluctuations in exchange rates, we do not accept payment made by credit or debit cards from foreign banks.
3. We will not accept payment by cheque or cash on delivery.
4. In the event of an error occurring, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option to confirm the order at the correct price.
5. If billing and delivery addresses are not the same, we may require a utility bill for confirmation of address.
6. While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your order and credit card details we cannot be liable if, through no fault of our own, these details are intercepted by and used by third parties.
7. Please note that the received service of all customers who take different amount payable or payment method will be the same.
1. Maintenance of our products are provided directly by the Hong Kong suppliers, customers can be assured to purchase.
2. Any e-mail or other electronic acknowledgment by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by LanZheng Electronics Ltd. of your order. Acceptance of your order, and the completion of the contract between you and LanZheng Electronics Ltd., will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
3. All of our products are provided by Hong Kong suppliers, if products are out of stock or discontinued, suppliers official documents remain the final sole authority of related information.
4. We will acknowledge your order and confirm availability (or otherwise) by e-mail or phone as soon as possible.
5. Please note that images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only, original products remain the sole authority. If there are any changes, we will not provide any prior notice and manufacturers announced information remain the sole authority of products specifications.
6. We try to ensure that the prices and information on our website are accurate but it is a limited range of control, we are not responsible for errors that may occur, please take a clear understanding before ordering.
7. If the products ordered are unavailable, you will be contacted by e-mail or telephone and will have the option to wait until the stock is available, replace it with an alternative or cancel your order.
(Customers could not take any complaint and we will not make any compensation and assumes no responsibility.)
8. If customers does not pick up the product(s) within 30 days of purchase, we reserves the right to cancel the order without any notice and the deposit as operating expenses which will not be returned to customers.
1. We require you to sign a delivery note on receipt of the goods.
2. All of the order deliveries are direct from the manufacturer, supplier or us.
3. Deliveries are booked on the condition that there is reasonable access for the safe and prompt delivery of the product. Any special requirements should be notified to us at the point of ordering.
4. You will be provided with a delivery date and the relevant contact numbers when your order is confirmed.
5. The delivery service does not include installation of the product unless specified on our website.
6. Ensure you have ready and space for receiving before the delivery.
7. We try to arrange the delivery on time, but the delivery date will be arranged by the manufacturer.
8. Please note that if there are sudden accident such as Typhoon, Red Rainstorm and Black Rainstorm which cause the delay of delivery service, we will not assume any responsibility and compensation.
1. You must follow all manufacturer guidelines during installation and using.
2. We recommend that you do not book fitters to install your appliances until you have received and inspected your goods.
1. Products must be inspected upon delivery and refused if any damage is found. If any damage is found after receipt, you need to contact our customer service officer to arrange for replacement within 7 days.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have signed for the correct number of goods delivered.
3. Any damage should be identified to the delivery personnel and noted on their delivery note.
4. In most cases any damage issues will be resolved by the manufacturer / supplier / LanZheng Electronics Ltd. Services at the point of delivery.
5. Do not fit or use a product that is incorrect or different to that which was ordered. Failure to comply with this instruction will deem that you have accepted the goods and you we will be unable to return or replace them.
1. You have a duty to take reasonable care of the products.
2. If you cancel an order after the goods have been delivered, you will be charged the actual cost of collecting the item. Because we may subsidies our delivery cost when we initially deliver the item to you, the actual cost of collection may be more than you paid for the initial delivery. The cost will be deducted from any refund that is due to you.
3. When we receive the goods we will inspect them to ensure all manuals, accessories and other components are within the returned package and that you have taken reasonable care of the goods. If we receive an item that you have not taken reasonable care of, we shall charge you a fee equivalent to the reduction in the item's value. If the item has missing components we shall charge you a further fee to cover the cost of these items. These costs will be deducted from any refund that is due to you.
4. Special order and products made to your personal requirements cannot be returned.
5. If we are unable to supply your product within 30 days of order you are entitled to a full refund.
1. All products are covered by a 12 month minimum manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to manufacturer conditions. The details of the guarantee will be delivered with your product.
2. If any fault occurs, you can call our customer service officer. The guarantee will not apply if the fault arises from fair wear and tear in our reasonable opinion, deliberate damage, accidental damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow manufacturer instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the goods without manufacturer approval.
3. If your product does not work or appears not to be working correctly, please first check the manufacturers instruction book to ensure that it has been installed and is being used correctly.
4. If your product is faulty you must in the first instance contact the manufacturer from the guarantee details provided.
5. If a product exchange is necessary, the manufacturer or supplier will arrange it without unreasonable delay and without charge.
1. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on this Website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the actual product.
2. While we try to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights and measurements quoted are approximate.
3. Please note that images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. The product that is delivered may vary slightly from the image supplied by the manufacturers and may not include any of the pictured accessories.
4. The products sold on this Website have been designed to comply with all relevant Hong Kong legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside Hong Kong.
1. We are aware of the concerns customers have about entering their card details when carrying out a transaction. We have therefore implemented the following measures to ensure that paying via our Website is as safe as possible.
2. All your credit card and personal information is encrypted and held on a secure SSL (Secure Socket Layer) server. This protects data during transit, in particular the credit card information, from being intercepted and misused by hackers. We use 128-bit encryption (this technology scrambles the data relating to your account to ensure that your information cannot be read by anyone else) and constantly update our technologies in line with new security measures.
3. Any information transmitted to us is encrypted (scrambled) whilst it is sent over the Internet. When it reaches us we then encrypt the content so that only authorized personnel can access it. This makes it very difficult for this data to be intercepted.
4. We ask you to enter the CV2 security number from the back of your credit or debit card, which helps to reduce the risk of Internet fraud being carried out.
5. You should ensure that the technology you are using is also secure.
1. We will not trade or sell any customer details and if we do allow a third party access to your contact details, it will be to reputable companies only and after careful screening.
2. We do send regular e-mails about our best offers. Should you wish to stop receiving these, please feel free to contact us.